How many cups of coffee do you drink daily? Perhaps a lot. We bet you can’t imagine your life without this freshly roasted and unapologetically tasty beverage. But what if we tell you that you can digest coffee with organic CBD? If you haven’t heard about this introduction to the CBD market, now it’s just about time to read more about it and make one of the best purchases in your life.
CBD coffee was created with design to combine energy boost with health benefits. Just one cup of a morning drink with a drop of cannabidiol extract will give you a blast of revitalization and take your productivity to a new level. So what’s so special about this mind-blowing product? Keep reading our review to know everything and even more.
3 Best CBD Coffee Brands
Green Roads CBD Coffee
– The total amount of CBD equals 60 mg
– Coffee beans are delivered directly from Huila
– The quality of CBD is controlled by a licensed pharmacist
This one will pleasantly surprise you with product variations available on their webstore. You can buy 2oz or 16oz pack of CBD oil coffee, interchanging both sizes to know which one suits you best. But apart from selling this stellar and all-loved drink, the brand also took care of tea drinkers. What makes exactly coffee a star of the show is the contents of course.
The manufacturers take pride at the fact that they use Colombian coffee of primary quality to grant you the best coffee drinking experience in your life. Its delicate profile enriched with sweet notes and caramel aroma will not only warm you on a cold winter day but also make you depart to hot and exotic South America after the first cup.
Hemp House Dark Roast Coffee 8 Count
-Convenient packaging for on-the-go consumers
– 25mg of high quality CBD
– Contains the purest CBD isolate
– Premium artisan coffee in each pod
The name of the brand is a direct innuendo on what you’ll feel right after taking the first sip of their savory beverage. You can chill and relax taking their convenient CBD coffee pods wherever you want, be it a park, an office, or home. Yet, the main perk of this seductive product lies in the output brought to consumers by the innovative manufacturing practices. While ordering your CBD goodness, keep in mind that only 4 pack boxes of pods are available on the store.
HempWorx – Hemp-Infused Coffee
-Every cup of coffee has 5mg of CBD
– Gluten free, THC-free, Non-GMO
– Quality extraction processes
– Delicious firm taste
If your main struggle has been a search of keto-friendly, hemp-infused coffee recently, HempWorx is the place you’ve been looking for. Nothing but organic and 100% Arabica coffee beans are used for the production of their top product, while a hue of exotic flavor is created by the use of Chaga mushroom. While a drop of high-quality CBD infused into this brown sea is extracted from the hemp grown on fertile lands.
Thanks to the creative solutions and efforts of the best coffee brand, millions of Americans can wake up with the feeling of ease and inner composure. The contents is not the only merit this brand can boast of. Check out how the quality defines taste in the description below.
What is CBD Coffee?
CBD-infused coffee is basically coffee beans soaked in high-quality CBD. The idea of creating it must’ve been stuck in the head of some genius and crazy coffee shop holder for years. And finally, today, American people can enjoy it to the fullest extent.
CBD coffee is indeed a new trend that holds its fans and doesn’t want them to go. Well, we honestly don’t think coffee imbibers have any desire to give up their habit either. But what’s more important you need to know about the new king of all drinks is that taking such coffee is as safe as taking CBD oil or lotion.
The matter is that CBD coffee is approximately 90% coffee and 10% CBD – the ratio depends on the brand. It means that you can make the most out of your drink without even worrying about consequences. Therefore, lots of manufacturers who follow the hype strive for excellence in this sector to satisfy and pamper their guests with some of the most flavorsome drink ever.
How is CBD Infused into Coffee?
The process goes as follows: first, the cannabidiol extract is derived from all-organic hemp using the CO2 process. Then, the coffee is infused without extra terpenes and additives. Notably, if the brand selling CBD coffee is scrupulous and prefers quality over quantity, they never coat beans in oil or tincture.
As a rule, such agents as PG, PEG, or VG are also out of the question. The right technique presupposes infusing only those oils that are extracted from the raw coffee beans during the roasting process. Another critical factor that defines the success of this operation is that these natural oils reveal their benefits on the day of the roast. So it’s essential not to postpone the infusion.
Health Benefits of CBD Infused Coffee
Given that CBD and coffee work together, their perks for human health double, or even triple. In short, the list of advantages you can get while drinking another cup extends to dozens of points. Let’s break all of them down and outline basic facts.
- CBD coffee decreases the risk of stroke by more than 20%, mostly because of the caffeinated coffee contents.
- This type of coffee levels up your productivity and helps concentrate on important tasks.
- CBD coffee buffers the risk of diabetes
- Marijuana-infused coffee decreases the emergence of seizures
- Cannabidiol-infused drink releases symptoms of anxiety, panic, and stress.
- CBD coffee releases post-workout muscle pain by 48%
- This beverage helps call off the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
- CBD coffee facilitates Parkinson’s disease.
- Hemp extract coffee lowers the chances of having skin cancer.
How to Make CBD Coffee
If dexterity is your element and you’d like to see the shelves of your kitchen packed with useful CBD coffee, take notes and get ready to make this yummy drink at home.
The recipe for endless happiness and painless mornings is as easy as ABC. Here’s ours:
- Brew 8oz of fresh coffee of your choice. We recommend a French press as it saturates your drink with a bold taste. Also, you can play with the amount of coffee and use whichever measurement according to your taste.
- Put the brewed coffee into a blender and give it a good mix.
- Add 1 teaspoon of butter. Again, use the one you prefer.
- Add 1 teaspoon of organic coconut oil to the mixture.
- Add 1/2 dropper of CBD oil. Caution: use the dosage as suggested by your doctor. If you don’t know what’s the right one for you, start with the lowest concentration.
- Add some extra ingredients to the coffee for enhanced flavor, if applicable. For example, shredded chocolate, syrup, cinnamon or cardamom.
- Blend all this goodness for 15-20 seconds. Add marshmallows, rainbow sprinkles, or Graham crackers on top to give it a fancy look.
- Enjoy the best coffee cup in your life!
Side Effects of CBD Coffee
The downsides of drinking CBD oil are associated for many with an undiscovered world of possible symptoms that might prevent them from normal functioning. While the current amount of scientific evidence on what negatives CBD coffee brings to health is scarce, the most common and known side effects you can experience include the following:
- A partial blockage of anti-inflammatory properties of CBD by the caffeine in coffee.
- Sleepiness and drowsiness. Sounds paradoxical, but it’s true that in some cases the effects brought by CBD prevail over the ones of caffeine. It may cause an adverse reaction to what we most frequently expect from a cup of coffee. This is especially the case when the dosage of CBD exceeds the accepted norm.
- Sleep Deprivation.
- Excessive Sweating.
- Dizziness and the increase in blood pressure.
If you drink your body weight in coffee every day, or at least you are close to this record, CBD coffee will be a great novelty for your drinking routine. But if you don’t like experimenting or are a newbie in this department, a regular cup of your favorite beverage will do.
What you have to remember in the first place before buying such a product is that CBD coffee might bring either euphoria and relaxation or the adverse symptoms you wouldn’t even give a thought.
Before drinking it, always adhere to the right measurements – there should be more coffee than CBD in a cup. And keep in mind that different brands might sell different products under the same label, and some could worsen your health because of low-quality hemp used for extraction. So don’t forget to check lab tests results under each item you choose.